- If you've selected "Match Any" DO NOT place any commas between the keywords.
- Include the word "horizontal" or "vertical" to find only vertical or horizontal oriented photos.
- Include the word "close up" to find close up shots or "macro" to find extremely close up shots.
- To search for winter shots, include the word "winter." For autumn shots, "autumn." And for spring or summer shots, use only the word "summer."
- Include a state or country name to search for photos only in that location.
- When on a photo detail page, click on the keywords below the photo to find more photos with that keyword.
- For keyword ideas, look through the keywords under "Search by Popular Keywords." You can incorporate these keywords into your own searches.
- Be aware tha some searches may return unexpected results. For instance, a search for "Colorado River" will return all photos of rivers in Colorado, not just images of the Colorado River. Browse through an image's title, description, and keywords to make sure you've found what you are looking for.
For a list of all possible keywords, Click Here.